We thought we would give you all a little run down on our survey results.
We were very thankful for all of you who filled out the form as it was very interesting to read the results.
To all of you who sent us encouragement; thank you so much!
It means a lot!
Jumping right into the survey, here are a few statistics we received-
- 58% percent of people who filled out the survey were from the United States and most of the others were from Canada.
- At 38% the most common way for people to have discovered our blog was to come across it on the internet somewhere.
Straight from one of us was 24%
From a friend was 17%
Other came to 21%
- At 38% most people definitely wanted to see personal stories. (To all of you who selected that, we will try to do more!)
17% said inspirational or challeging blogs
14% said recipes
2% said tutorials
29% selected other
- At 28% recipes were what people wanted to see the least. We can take a hint y’all! LOL, it’s just impossible to please everyone, because some people specified that they wanted recipes. We will try to have the perfect balance!
11% selected recommendations
11% selected inspirational or challenging blogs
11% selected tutorials
(Do I seem repetitive after the last three? 😉 Ok, I’ll change things up now!)
2% didn’t want personal stories
37% chose other
- We received a huge variety of ideas for topics to post about. May God give us wisdom to try to cover some of those suggestions!
- The last question on the survey asked for comments, questions, or advice. Everyone was so encouraging with what they put in that blank! Thank you all so much for your inspiration and support, it means a lot to us!
Compiled by Kinza